LEVEL 2 WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY 4pm - 8pm
We are so thrilled to be able to bring you takeaway meals from Wednesday to Sunday nights during Alert Level 2. This has been a very difficult time and we know you deserve a break!
For all of our safety and to make this nice and easy we have outlined all of the information you need to know to get your delicious takeaway meals and drinks.
How It Works
- Level 3 - Wednesday to Sunday from 4pm - 8pm
- We encourage you to pre order (this will be a huge help to us!)
- Please order over the phone. . If you can't order online there is the option to order
- All takeaways will be prepared following the advice of the New Zealand Government and World Health Organisation and their recommendations for minimising the spread of COVID19.
- Takeaways will continue to be available during Level 2. Pick up location is inside, at the bar.
- Pickup point for takeaways will be at the front door of the Brewery – this will be contactless and you will not be able to enter the building.
- You are welcome to wait in the carpark.
- You will receive a text message from us to confirm that your order is ready to be collected. Your order will be placed on the table at the entrance to the brewery and we will confirm it is your order then step away from the table.
- For sales that include alcohol, we will ask you to place your ID down somewhere and then step away from it so that we can safely approach to check it. If you are underage or appear intoxicated we will not complete or refund your alcohol purchase.
- We ask you to please use all efforts to order and pay online to allow us to ensure contactless sales are easy. There will be payWave facilities available if you have no other option.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the table and we will use gloves and sanitizer, and have minimal contact with your packaging.
- Our team will be following all the strict sanitization steps before and after pick up.
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 years old to order and not intoxicated to order alcohol – click below to confirm you are 18
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- A full refund will be given if orders are cancelled at least 2 hours before an order is due to be collected.
- No refunds will be available if an order is cancelled within 2 hours of it being due to be collected.
- If we are unable to serve you your alcohol because you are underage or intoxicated or we were unable to verify you, we will not be able to sell you the alcohol and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Refunds may take a few days to be processed
Licence Number: 55/OFF/79/2017
Yummy food, the best fries I have had, the right about of crunch! Lovely service and the staff banter with you. Highly recommend the tour - Alice Cochrane, Google Business, 5 stars
Outstanding service, even better food and beer (REALLY good beer) - AnneRalfM, Trip Advisor, 5 stars
Glad we had the time to do the Monteith's Brewery tour. It was fun and informative. Nice set up with merchandise, restaurant and bar area. If you have time it is worth a break from driving and scenery to grab 5 mins to relax with a pint. - Kirrie706, Trip Advisor, 5 Stars
Really enjoyed the tour -our guide was a local with family ties to the area and it made the history of the brewery even more interesting. Good value for money and the food at the restaurant is both generous and tasty. Would definitely recommend! - SuziWarner, Trip Advisor, 5 stars
Our tour guide was very funny and really knowledgeable about the brewery and beer. Good price, damn good beer and an amazing food menu - Topps1120, Trip Advisor, 5 Stars
Great beer, food and atmosphere - spicy potatoes, Trip Advisor, 4 stars
We stopped in for the tour, booked it online & we were treated to a personal & informative tour. Our guide was entertaining & really enjoyed what she did which makes more fun for us - 50becb, Trip Advisor, 5 Stars
The staff were very friendly and the service was excellent. Great choice of beer and the food was super tasty. Would definitely visit again. - Kwanmaggie417, Trip Advisor, 5 Stars
Fun tour, great brews and tasty food. What more do you need? - Vikram Iyer, Google Business, 5 stars
Loved it. Beer amazing. Food great. Amazing place. - Marie-Therese Evans, Google Business, 5 stars
The food was superb and the service awesome. - Kerrin Herbert, Google Business, 5 stars